Friday, July 17, 2009

Nothing Is Forever (8Q Field Trip)

I wasn't as composed as I thought when I reached the museum.
We had a field trip to the 8Q- S'pore Art Museum to see and learn more about art is all about.
I didn't know what the arts in the museum exhibits are all about but I was sure excited to figure out what kind of paintings and sculptors are done by some local famous art designers/artists known globally and even by students from the S'pore School of the Arts.
From the arts and designs done by them, I learned that abstract art is not only about creativity, but also about the intelligence in crafting and experimenting them.
Judging from a rather obscene film I watched in the museum, I realised that the cast or actors can be of the same person playing different roles at the same period/part of the film.
The German language too was simply exquisite and fascinating with its English subtitles which really sums up the innovation between the collaboration of the media and arts.
Also, I learned that technology has been invading the world ever since with some cool inventions of the radio-infrared headphone which is wireless and the mini televisions without any cables.
S'pore too has become one of the most advanced countries in the world with ingenious works or arts; from the old hideous kampong atap houses to the skyscraper-flats, fruitless charcoal iron to the genius electrical iron.
Nothing is never the same way when art arrived.
It's more of the quality of what is beautiful and appealing, or of more than ordinary significance :)
AND A VERY HAPPY HANDSOME BIRTHDAY TO MY GOOD FRIEND, YONGHONG!
Lets go clubbing together someday yeah bro, haha.
May God bless him throughout his life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment