Tuesday, July 7, 2009

¡Segunda Asignación! = Second Assignment!



This is rather interesting. I apparently knew this application called Twitter a long time ago.
I was browsing through some bands in Myspace when I saw that many of them were using Twitter. Out of curiosity, i scanned through Twitter and i thought it was Facebook's Twin. The thought of not having another application with the same features as Facebook stop me of not exploring Twitter.
But after having a Twitter account in the class, I knew Twitter better than how some noobs used it. Now, i recognised almost all the uses and their definitions in Twitter such as tweets, replies, retweets (thin and thick tweets) and AEIOU (Already Existing Information Optimally Uploaded).
Apart from that, I was introduced to other applications that are useful to Twitter such as tinyurl, tweetdeck and twhirl.
In my Twitter account, i was able to communicate with my other friends via annoucement at Facebook using the code '#fb' and the status will appear on both Facebook & Twitter.
Unsurprisingly, i can follow my friends or international /local bands that i adore when they update their status.
Besides, i can also add a thick tweet by adding an aeiou tweet which is a link of an information to a website.
Also, i learned that i can update my status on Twitter using my mobile phone by signing up at http://tweet.sg
Anyone can follow me on Twitter.
If you have an account; just click on the first picture above and you can view my profile (second picture).
To spice things up, Twitter = simply genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment